There are so many ways to make guacamole, but after making it a couple times, you find out that if you have good avocados, simple is always best, like many other things in life.
Keeping it simple lets the flavors of the avocados come out and does not hide them behind cilantro, tomatoes, or onions; all you need is a little garlic and some salt.
Let’s Make it
- 4 ripe avocados
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. water
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste (optional)
- Extras –
- 1/2 tsp. jalapeno powder (spice it up a bit)
- Cut your avocados in half, seed them, and take out the flesh, putting it into a bowl.
- Mash up your avocados with a fork or masher; I like to leave mine a little chunky.
- Add in your garlic, salt, pepper (optional), and water, and mix it up, incorporating everything. The water is going to make it a little more creamy.
- Get you some chips and eat this up; everyone is going to enjoy it, and again, you’ll thank me later!
Thanks again and if you try it let me know, I would love to hear from you.