Air fryers have become increasingly popular in recent years due to their ability to cook food with little to no oil, resulting in healthier and crispy dishes. Chicken wings are a favorite snack or party food for many people, and using an air fryer is a great way to make them crispy without all the added oil.
In this recipe, we will be using corn starch to coat the chicken wings, which helps to create a crispy and flavorful outer layer. This recipe is easy to follow and perfect for a quick and delicious meal or snack.
Let’s Make it
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 1 1/2 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- any other seasoning you like to add to your wings
- Cooking spray
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together corn starch, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel.
- Coat the chicken wings in the corn starch mixture, shaking off any excess.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken wings in the air fryer basket in a single layer, leaving some space between them.
- Cook the chicken wings in the air fryer for 12-15 minutes, flipping them halfway through cooking, until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
Dig in and thanks for coming by!