Looking for a delicious and easy chocolate chip and walnut cookie recipe? Look no further! Mix together all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, unsalted butter, white sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, semisweet chocolate chips, and chopped walnuts. Drop tablespoon-sized balls of dough onto baking sheets and bake until golden brown around the edges.
These cookies are perfect for any occasion – a cozy night in, a sweet snack at the office, or even as a homemade gift for friends and family. They’re chewy, buttery, and loaded with chocolate chips and walnuts, making them the ultimate comfort food.
So why not treat yourself and your loved ones to a batch of these irresistible cookies? You won’t be disappointed!
Let’s Make it
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to cream together the butter, coconut oil, white sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Gradually mix in the flour mixture until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and chopped walnuts until evenly distributed.
- Drop tablespoon-sized balls of dough onto ungreased baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes, or until they are golden brown around the edges.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve the cookies warm or at room temperature, and enjoy!
Chewy and buttery with plenty of chocolate chips and walnuts, these cookies are the ultimate comfort food.