Have you ever made a grilled cheese where the cheese oozed out the side and got crispy in the pan, then you broke it off when no one was looking, thinking this was the best thing you’d ever had?
This cheeseburger is that little piece of crispy chess 10-fold! Stop thinking about it and start cooking right now!
Let’s Make it
- 2 hamburger patties
- shredded cheese
- hamburger bun or bread your choice
- condiments of your liking
- salt & pepper
- Get a skillet heated up over medium-high heat and toss in your burgers; cook one side and flip.
- Add a giant handful of cheese; I don’t think you can add too much here as it will just make a huge skirt, but be reasonable with it.
- If you are using a bun, you can toast it if you like, but add your condiments and get ready for the main event.
- When the cheese skirt becomes crispy around the edges, it’s ready to remove from the pan and place on your bun.
You will make this once a week!