I was in need of something a little lighter for dinner, so I put together some 5-minute Dill Dip!
You can’t go wrong with this and it has so much more flavor than the store bought versions. There is just something with about 90% of those. Whether it be the preservatives or what, I’m not sure, but this recipe is a home run in my book.
Let’s make it
- 1/2 c. mayo
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp. fresh dill (dry will work also)
- splash of dill pickle juice
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. parsley
- 1/2 tsp. onion flakes
- few grinds of black pepper
- salt to taste
- FIXINS –
- cherry tomatoes
- or whatever you like dill dip on
- Combine everything in a bowl and stir it up and serve (if you use dry dill, I would probably let it sit for a little while and then stir before serving to hydrate the dill).
- Serve it with vegetables or whatever your little heart desires.
Thanks again and if you try it let me know, I would love to hear from you.