This salsa is the absolute best and it’s so quick to make that you can literally make it while you are making tacos and eat it while you wait for the taco meat to finish!
Do you have a work potluck and didn’t make anything but need to please everyone? This is a quick and easy recipe to make.
Let’s Cook it
- SALSA –
- 1 – 28oz. can of whole tomatoes
- 3 jalapenos (seeded for less heat)
- handfull of cilantro
- 3 large garlic cloves
- 1/4 white onion
- 2 tbsp. lime juice (juice from one lime)
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- salt to taste
- FIXINS –
- Tortilla chips for serving
- Put all ingredients in a blender and pulse until it’s chopped up.
If you try it let me know, I would love to hear from you.