On hot days and on cold days when I’m looking for something quick, this is one of the recipes I will spin up. It tastes great, it’s refreshing, and it’s easy. Eat it on bread or skip the bread, and put it on a lettuce leaf, or hey, just eat it right out of the bowl you made it in. This could be made with chicken or ham as well and be equally as amazing.
Let’s mAKE IT
- 1/4 c. mayo
- 1 can tuna in water
- 1 stock of celery
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 – 1/8 small white onion
- 1 tsp. dill (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. Dejon mustard or yellow
- 2 tbsp. dill pickle
- salt & pepper to taste
- FIXINS –
- Bread of choice
- Drain the tuna (and give the tuna water to your cats!). Put the tuna in a mixing bowl along with the mayo and mustard and mix it up, breaking up the larger chunks of tuna.
- Dice the celery, onions, pickles, tomatoes, and dill and toss them in with the tuna and mix it up.
- Put a good portion on your bread and cut it on a bias. It tastes better!
Hope you enjoy and if you try it let me know, I would love to hear from you.