Indulge in a mouthwatering Korean-inspired culinary adventure with our irresistible Frito Pie recipe! In this exciting video, we take the classic Frito Pie to new heights by infusing it with bold Korean flavors.
Join us as we layer crispy corn chips with savory Wolf Brand Chili, drizzle it with a spicy Sriracha mayo for that extra kick, and finish it off with a tantalizing twist of sesame seed oil and toasted sesame seeds.
This fusion fiesta guarantees a taste explosion that will leave you craving more. Get ready to satisfy your snack cravings with this delightful combination of Tex-Mex and Korean cuisine.
Let’s Make it
- 1 small bag of Fritos corn chips
- 1 can of Wolf Brand chili (or your preferred chili)
- Shredded cheese of your liking
- 1/8 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons sriracha sauce (adjust according to your spice preference)
- 1/2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 drizzle sesame oil
- Optional toppings: chopped green onions
- Place a serving size of Fritos in a bowl
- Place warm chili on top
- Mix mayonnaise and siracha in a small bowl and drizzle over the top
- Top with cheese
- Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds on top
- Add an extra drizzle of siracha and optional toppings
Experience the mouthwatering fusion!